We are Hiring
At NDG, we are not just hiring spa-skilled personnel, we enhance their abilities by giving them additional workshops and training at our own training center.
Nails. Glow is looking for Spa Personnel/ Nail Technician for our Branch in:
Tanay Town Center
Lucky China town
Waltermart General Trias Cavite
Ayala Mall Marikina
Alabang West Mall
Saudi Riyadh Branch
Position: Branch Head
at least 2 years Course
with Sales experience
With Experience as Branch Head is a plus
Willing to be trained at Quezon City (Stay-In during training)
Willing to start ASAP
Position: Customer Service Associate
1. Responding to customer inquiries with timely and accurate information.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members.
3. Team Oriented – get along with others to work well in a team environment.
4. Sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, & attention to detail
5. Respond promptly to online and phone customer inquiries.
6. Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints and issues.
7. Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
8. Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
9. Provide and document feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
10. Develop creating customer service scripts, guides and templates customized to the organization.
11. Propose ways and means to improve Customer Service of the whole organization.
12. Perform different tasks that may assign from time to time.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s / College Degree in Business
Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent.
2. At least 3 yrs of BPO experience needed.
3. Must have good English communication skills both oral and written, interpersonal and organizational skills.
4. Excellent in customer service
5. Sincere & empathetic
6. Must be willing to work at Congressional Ave., Q.C. (not a work from home)
Position: Cost Accountant
As part of the management team, the cost accountant,
handles his/her team in resolving conflicts, delegating and organizing tasks
motivating and leading teams during project developments
ensures that the company abides with the set of laws implemented by the state related to taxes and handling financial transactions.
monitoring financial position, financial performance, and cash flows of the company
revising any discrepancies of reports
checking the company’s assets and liabilities
You will supervise the Accounting Manager and Accounting Clerk of your department.